What is re registration in IGNOU?
IGNOU Re Registration 2023 is known as 2nd year or 3rd year admission. It needs to be completed before the term end exam. Every year, the university opens the application portal for students.
Whether you appear for the exam or not. Second year admission is compulsory for everyone. For example, if you’re taking your first-year exam in December, you’ll need to apply from September to October.
I know you have another question.
Why do I need to apply for IGNOU 2nd year admission when I haven’t completed my assignments and will not attend the exam in December?
Answer: It doesn’t matter if you haven’t submitted your assignments or aren’t ready for the end-of-term test. Apply before the deadline to avoid having your session changed.
How to apply for IGNOU re registration
It is easy to fill out an application. You must provide the roll no, program code, and Mobile number. Etc. To get started.
In this tutorial we will learn about the IGNOU online re registration 2023 process
Do you know what is the biggest problem when applying for second-year admission.
The hardest thing for everyone is selecting the right subjects for the next year. Most of the time, we choose subjects that aren’t relevant. You can ask me about the best subject combination. We will help you.
Follow the steps below to apply for the IGNOU re registration form online.
- Open the official web page.
- Click on the link to re-registration under Register online menu.
- Scroll down the page below, click on the declaration box, and press the button.
- Creating a new account is necessary.
- Choose the Programme.
- Enter your name and enrollment number.
- Enter the code in the box.
- Click on Submit to move on to the next step.
- Enter the OTP number which you receive in your email.
- You need to enter login portal
- Select the subject and verify the details.
- Check the subject once more. If everything is right, click the next button or change the subject.
- Click the button next to the course you want to change.
- Click on the box that says declaration. And click it to agree to the payment process.
- This completes the online payment procedure for IGNOU re-registration 2023.
- From the drop-down menu, choose fees gateway. After you choose, the system will take you to the payment dashboard, where you can click the make payment button.
- After paying the fees, you can print the application form receipt.
Note: re registration 2023 is available only for bachelor’s, masters, or postgraduate degree students.
IGNOU re registration fees for 2023 July session
The re-registration fees of July 2023 may vary depending on the program you are enrolled in.
All the course fees are subject to change, so I will recommend you to check the official website for the latest information.
Fact about IGNOU re registration 2023
We don’t have to upload documents while submitting 2nd year form 2023.
No need to provide an address because the university already knows it.
Save 15% of admission fees by selecting study material in a soft copy.
We can change study centres or regional centres without paying any fees.
We can create an Academic Bank of Credits (ABC) account from the IGNOU re registration portal.
Don’t take practical papers if you’re employed, Because if you select it then you have to attend the practical classes.
Note: If you don’t want to get textbooks, you can select a soft copy of the study material and receive a 15% discount.
Essential features of Re registration dashboard
Gone are the days when you apply offline for a student ID card, change of address, etc.
Now the university has become digitalized, we don’t need to visit the regional centre for student services.
Everything is available in a single window.
Here is the list of online services available in IGNOU re registration 2023 portal.
- Address Change
- Change of Study Centre
- Regional Centre change
- And many more
Follow these steps to apply the IGNOU address change.
- Sign in to the panel for re-registration.
- Click on “Services” on the “Student” menu.
- Click the Request Address Change button at the bottom of the page.
- Add the information for your new communication.
- Click the “Submit” button.
How to use the offline method.
If you can’t use the online panel, there is another way to do it, but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Fill out an application form with your new address.
Send an application form copy and a copy of your ID to: [email protected].
Note: Only candidates who applied through the Kolkata Regional center can use the above contact information..
You can also change your RC by following the steps above.
How to check IGNOU re registration status.
After applying for 2nd year admission, it usually takes a minimum of 30 to 45 days to update the record in the student management portal.
Once the university verifies your details, you can use the enrollment number and program code to check IGNOU re registration status on the student management dashboard.
Last date for July 2023 session?
Every time the university extends the deadline.
The server often causes problems for students applying on the last day.
The university has declared the last date for the IGNOU re registration 2023 July session is 10th October 2023 with 200 late fees.
Previously it was 21st August.
You may face various problems on the last date of the application.
- The connection was lost.
- The server is busy.
- The account was charged for the fees, but the status is showing payment pending.
What will happen if I forget to apply for online re registration?
In the next session, you will have another opportunity.
Don’t ignore second-year admissions if you don’t want to get into trouble.
Else your 3 year course will be 3.6 years.
One last thought on the re-registration status of IGNOU in July 2023.
When students try to apply for second year admission, they don’t know which subjects to take.
So if you need any help you can contact us.
So what should we do?
A student who picked the incorrect subject combination in their first year of course might switch their general subject to an honors paper. A “major” word will be placed on the provisional certificate if you switch from a general subject to an honor.
This option is not available for CBCS candidates.
If you like our tutorial please share with other students ,If you require help with re-registration, please let me know in the comment section.