Are you searching for the IGNOU exam form fill up December 2023?
Today I will show you the step-by-step process for online IGNOU exam form submission 2023.
Before we go into the main topic, let’s understand why we need to submit it. To attend the December exam, students must fill out the online TEE form.
Without paying fees, we cannot sit on exams.
Student registration has increased in the past decade thanks to the university’s great courses, materials, and support.
University conducts the TEE in June and December.
IGNOU exam form fill up December 2023 online process
IGNOU online exam form fill up process is simple. We don’t need to make a Bank DD.
After paying the fees, it takes a couple of seconds to generate the control number.
- Open registration link 2023
- Check the “Declaration box,” click the “proceed to fill the online examination form.
- Enter the program code and valid enrollment ID
- Select a payment mode, debit and credit card.
- Click on the submit button.
- When you press submit option, you will have online IGNOU exam form fill up December 2023 dashboard.
- Write the centre code as per your choice.
- Verify address
- Enter the date of birth
- Select gender
- Enter email id
- Verify mobile number
- The next step is simple, and you must pick the subject code from the Dropdown list. Once you choose all codes, leave the extra dropdown field blank.
- On the menu below, select “yes.”
- Make sure the Assignment is submitted for the TEE subject. If all the details are correct, then move to the next steps.
- Before hitting the submit button, Cross-check if you have done everything right. Else click the submit button. Remember, this is an important step. Once you submit the form, it will take you to the payment page.
- You can either pay now or return to the portal. If everything is fine, go ahead with the IGNOU exam form fill up December 2023 payment option. Once you have paid, the portal will auto-generate the acknowledgment slip (with the control number.)
Who is eligible for the IGNOU term end exam form December 2023?
Candidates whose admission session is in January 2023 is eligible to appear in December 2023, and also students who want to clear previous backlog papers are also eligible to appear.
Note-Make sure your admission status is valid and registration period is not over.
IGNOU examination form fill up last date for December 2023
Most learners submit their forms on the last date and face problems, i.e., server busy, payment deducted from the account but not confirmed.
Don’t wait for the last date. The server gets busy whenever we fill out the online application form on the ending date.
IGNOU exam form last date December 2023 is 15 October without late fine.
Fact about IGNOU term end exam Form December 2023
- We can choose an term end centre across the country.
- You can also choose your home centre.
- You can appear in a minimum of 1 subject rather than appearing for all.
- You can apply the remaining paper in the next session.
- The following three subjects will be in MCQ format, which are FST-01, BSHF 101, and BEVAE 181, so you don’t need to follow the old pattern.
My experience with the IGNOU exam form fill up online
One of my friends joined the Indian army, his hometown is Kolkata, and his posting in Mumbai. He completed the second-year course and was waiting for the final year paper in the June session, but they postponed the TEE because of some circumstances.
In the month of June, he returned to Mumbai and called me about his problem, and I told him to complete the term end exam from Mumbai.
Because Indira Gandhi National Open University is a central university, anyone can select an examination venue from any state.
So I submitted his online form and selected the venue at “PIMPRI” in the Mumbai region.
How to get IGNOU exam centre code list 2023
One of the easiest ways to find a new code list 2023
Click on Examination Centre list
Within minutes, you will find the exam centre code with the address.
What happens if you don’t find the nearest venue on the above list?
Don’t worry. You can choose other centers.
IGNOU exam form fill up December 2023 submission status
This question is common to everyone. Since you have learned the application of online registration, it’s time, for now, to take a printout of the IGNOU exam form submission status.
- Open the TEE portal.
- Click the Check for Status if already registered option.
- Enter the enrollment no and DOB.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will see the control number and Date of Submission.
- Click on the control number, and you will get all the IGNOU exam form status 2023.
Note: Don’t forget to apply for RE REGISTRATION
What is the fee for the IGNOU 2023 exam?
Examination fees is 200, and previously it was 150 before the TEE 2019 June session.
Overseas Students will have to contact the International Division for TEE form submission December 2023.
The university made it possible to apply online, which seemed impossible before. Till now over 3 million learners are enrolled,
If you have questions regarding IGNOU exam form fill up December 2023 online or face any issues while applying the above steps, let me know via the comments/email.
I will share the latest exam news. University will provide the TEE center you have selected if it’s available. Else they will give an alternate centre you can check on the hall ticket/admit card.
Don’t forget to share this guide with other students.